- While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- This website and school are not considered a substitute for psychotherapy or professional medical treatment.
- When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
- If you send comments, responses, or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs, or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The Company shall refuse any refund fourteen (14) days after your payment for use of the site and/or any content, either pursuant to the Company’s customer license agreement or otherwise, regardless of the reason for the disruption
The materials on the School and Company websites are provided 'as is'. The School and Company make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School and Company do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, suitability of the materials for any users' needs, or the likelihood that they will meet any user’s expectations.
The company shall not be responsible for the reliability, performance, service, or uninterrupted use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials, sites, or on any third party sites linked to this site (including for example Stripe, Paypal, GoDaddy). Any such problem shall be governed solely by the agreement between you and that provider.
In no event shall the School or Company be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Company or School’s website, even if the Company or School or an authorized supplier of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Company and School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Company’s or School’s website shall be governed by the laws of England without regard to its conflict of law provisions. If a dispute arises under this Policy we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: UK.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
All new clients agree to these terms when embarking on coaching with ResetLeadership Ltd.
For individuals – we will invoice you prior to your first session with payment details. These can be made with all major credit cards via Paypal or Stripe, or by direct bank transfer
For companies – we take payment by bank transfer and ask for payment upfront unless it’s for long term team projects or is agreed upon.
To hold your first session, we require payment 3 working days in advance. Until payment has been received, we can’t start your coaching journey.
Discounts - Any special discounts will be valid for a limited time only, which will be outlined clearly to you. Discounts cannot be applied in relation to any other offers.
Session Cancellation / Postponement
You may cancel or change your coaching session up to 48 hours prior to that session’s start time.
Canceling or postponing within 48 hours of your next session will result in you losing the cost and benefits of that session.
IMPORTANT – Please always give 24 hours notice if changing your session times to avoid losing the value of your session. We love being flexible and working around your schedule, however, if inadequate time is given (less than 24 hours notice), we are left with an empty slot that could have been filled, with a loss to our business and real inconvenience to our Coaches. This can easily be prevented.
Until payment is received by new clients, these slots are not confirmed and can be lost to other clients.
If you are not satisfied with your coaching experience after your first session days, you can speak with one of our team and if you need to be re-matched with a suitable coach we can arrange that if possible. If this is not possible we will issue a refund.
The results you achieve, depend very much on you and your engagement, openness, effort, and time investment in the process. Each client we work with is very different and so are the results achieved, so it would be irresponsible to offer you guarantees.
It is your responsibility to confirm the agreed session, to be communicative with your coach if you need help between sessions, and to be on time for each session.
Please notify your Coach if you will be late. The amount of time you are late will simply be deducted from the time you have.
Repeated lateness cannot be tolerated. To get the most from your coaching experience, we advise you to come 15 minutes early to every session to prepare and ground yourself to get the most from that session.
Frequency + Expiry
Keeping momentum is key to the success of your coaching. For best results, we recommend you see your coach weekly to twice monthly.
Remaining coaching sessions expire if unused after 6 months. This is entirely avoidable by promptly using your coaching sessions within the agreed time.
Your ResetLeadership or Embrace Stress Coaching program sessions will expire if not used in the timeframe below - this serves you ultimately to ensure you maximize our approach which requires a steady pace and retains valuable momentum which takes time to build up if lost.
1-6 session programs – after 4 months from purchase, sessions expire.
9 session programs – after 6 months from purchase, sessions expire. For additional time, please consult your coach.
12 session programs have 12 months to expiry.
Privacy and Client Confidentiality
All information you share with ResetLeadership Ltd, from the very first inquiry to your post-coaching feedback form is treated as private and confidential.
Our coaching team keeps an internal tracker of each session and each clients progress which may be shared with a senior coaching team for continual supervision, feedback, and quality control.
Come prepared for your sessions
Bring a notebook, pen, or use your phone recorder to record if that suits you better.
Having your homework or actions completed and ready to discuss is important to keep progressing, this is your work as an accountable client. It is not the Coach’s responsibility to send you session notes, it is important you take note of what you need to act through the sessions, take notes of what you need to remember and track your coaching journey to fully maximize the value. All ResetLeadership or EmbraceStress Coaches send exercises and tools by email throughout the journey in addition to this.
We expect you to hold yourself accountable, be active in the process, and complete all agreed actions with your Coach between sessions to get full value from the program. If these are not completed, you can not expect to achieve the results our clients achieve.
Ultimately, the success of your coaching journey is based on your commitment, input and effort.
Last Updated: June 13th 2020