One-on-one sessions with our Embrace Stress Founder,
During these 1-1 sessions, we will create your own personalised blueprint for dealing with the challenges of life. Together we look at how your lifestyle, wellbeing, work and personal factors contribute to your feelings of stress. Expect to make rapid progress towards feeling in control of your unique stress response!
To further support you, Charlotte will use Hogan Assessment profiling to identify your strengths, values and how your behaviour changes under pressure. Hogan assessment is included in all One-on-One Stress Reset 1-1 coaching programmes.
IS 1-1 COACHING RIGHT FOR YOU?
TAKE THE SESSIONS WHEN IT SUITS YOUR SCHEDULE
DISCUSS AND STRATEGISE ON SPECIFIC STRESSORS
LEARN HOW TO RESET YOUR STRESS RESPONSE QUICKLY
- Impacts – We will examine how your stress response impacts your health, effectiveness, energy and engagement.
- Core values – We identify how your core value systems play a key role in your stress and how you can use these for a more supportive response.
- Strategies – We look at how your behaviours under pressure can influence results and progress in the workplace and in key relationships.
- Together we then build strategies to minimise the occurrence and impact of these behaviours.
- Strengths – You will understand how to work with your own innate strengths and resilience, and how to draw on other people or resources for help.
- Preparation - armed with new self-awareness, together we create and practice strategies to make sure you bring your A-game to high pressure situations - presentations, difficult conversations, tight deadlines or punchy targets,…
WHAT CLIENTS SAY
Working with Charlotte has definitely changed the way I approach a lot of situations at work. I realised I react very emotionally under pressure. Now I understand how I can slow this down or at least take note of why I might be reacting that way.
My ability to communicate with people and motivate my team has improved.
Charlotte has given me the confidence to go into my new job feeling excited rather than scared. I have a plan I can follow when I feel stressed or worried that I won't be able to learn fast enough. I was surprised how much I benefited from admitting exactly what I was scared of and practicing what I could do in this situation.
I often get asked if I know a good coach, and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you. I share your positive approach.